by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2007 3:31pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Anti-Piracy Operations Are Fabricating Links To Non-Existent Torrents In DMCA Notices
- IsoHunt Settles The Last Of Its Lawsuits, Laughably Agrees To 'Pay' Recording Industry $66 Million
- MPAA Front Group, Pretending To Represent Consumer Interests, Slams CloudFlare For Not Censoring The Internet
- France Still Thinks It Regulates Entire Internet, Fines Google For Not Making Right To Be Forgotten Global
- Cox Points Out That Rightscorp Is Either A Mass Infringer Itself... Or Admits That Downloading Songs Can Be Fair Use