Tue, Jul 17th 2007 9:13pm
It's no secret that Yahoo's performance has been pretty shabby of late, as it cost CEO Terry Semel his job. The company has tried to argue that its new Panama advertising platform would turn its performance around, but so there seems to be nothing doing. This evening, the company released its earnings, which look to be more of the same. Profits aren't growing and there's no sign that they'll grow anytime soon. To be fair to Jerry Yang, he does deserve some time to right the ship, but as one analyst put it, "This is growing old."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Tumblr Complies With DMCA Takedown Requests From A Self-Proclaimed Future-Alien From Another Planet
- Google Says It Will Remove Revenge Porn Results From Search... Raising Some Questions
- The Revolution Will Be Babysteps: NFL/Yahoo Ink Deal For Exclusive Web-Stream Of Bad Football Game
- Court Shuts Down NYPD's Argument That When Searching For Black Male Suspects, Any Black Male Will Do
- Court Reminds Police That Refusing A Search Isn't Inherently Suspicious Behavior