What You've Been Missing Over At ITInnovation.com
from the lots-of-good-stuff dept
Back at the beginning of December, you may recall that we launched a new website, ITInnovation.com, with sponsorship from Sun and Intel. So far, it’s been a lot of fun. While we crosspost some stories on both sites, there are many that just are found there. So, here’s a quick listing of a few of the stories you may have missed:
- Stephen Foskett’s 2009 IT predictions (yes, his 2009 predictions (in retrospect)…
- A look at quantum computing algorithms (and Google’s supposed interest in them… along with some mystery about whether this is real or just PR-speak).
- An example of better ways to communicate IT goals with a marketing campaign.
- A discussion on dealing with server sprawl
- An examination of data centers designed to survive earthquakes
- A look at some of the key factors in determining where to locate your data centers
There are plenty of other posts as well. We’re just getting started over there and ramping up the site nicely so far. So, if you’re interested in IT issues and innovation, go check it out.
Filed Under: itinnovation