Mobile Phone Recycling Program In Canada

As environmental fears grow over landfills overstocked with dead mobile phones, companies are starting to get into the game to make recycling mobile phones easier. Over in Canada, Bell Mobility has announced a program to help consumers recycle their mobile phones. They expect about 60% of the phones to be recycled, while the other 40% will be reused in some manner.

Add Your Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Have a Techdirt Account? Sign in now. Want one? Register here

Comment Options:

Make this the or (get credits or sign in to see balance) what's this?

What's this?

Techdirt community members with Techdirt Credits can spotlight a comment as either the "First Word" or "Last Word" on a particular comment thread. Credits can be purchased at the Techdirt Insider Shop »

Follow Techdirt

Techdirt Daily Newsletter

Techdirt Deals
Techdirt Insider Discord
The latest chatter on the Techdirt Insider Discord channel...