You probably suspected it, but there's a decent chance that someone in your IT department may be snooping on at least someone in your company -- and they don't seem to mind admitting it. It's not overwhelming, but about one in three IT folks admits to snooping using admin passwords to access information they're not supposed to look at. Given that there are probably plenty who won't admit it, there's a pretty good chance that the actual percentages are higher.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Worse Than The Disease: Law Enforcement Officers Committing Sexual Violence In The Line Of Duty
- Wordpress Goes Legal: Sues Over Two Egregiously Bogus DMCA Notices That Were Designed To Censor
- Tell The Government That It Needs To Get A Warrant If It Wants To Read Your Email
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- Declassified Opinion Shows The NSA Exploited Pen Register Statutes To Collect Internet Metadata On Millions Of Americans