Was Burning The House Down Part Of The Free Installation Offer?
from the wow,-this-HD-stuff-sure-does-make-those-fire-engines-look-real dept
A Verizon installer apparently started a fire at a home in a Boston suburb earlier this week, when he was drilling on the outside of the house and hit an electrical main. Perhaps this story wouldn't be so notable if this sort of thing didn't happen with some frequency -- as it's not the first time this sort of thing has happened. Meanwhile, over at Broadband Reports, one of their users says a shoddy installation by Time Warner resulted in a chunk of their fence burning down. All things considered, though, perhaps these folks should just feel lucky that the techs didn't blow up their house and kill them.