theodp writes "As reported earlier on Techdirt, NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg considers mixing Solitaire and business a fireable offense for government workers. But mixing golf and government business is apparently A-OK, at least if the Mayor jets you down to his Bermuda hideaway for some R&R. Ironically, the Solitaire-playing worker's duties at the time of his firing included picking up tickets for Bloomberg to attend Bermuda golfing buddy Gov. George Pataki's State-of-the-State message."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Nature Abhors A Vacuum
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment