It's true that, when you're blogging, it's easy to believe that no one is actually reading what you write. That's why people end up getting fired, not for blogging, but for saying something they shouldn't on a blog, and assuming no one would ever notice. Taking that to a much further extreme, a kid has now pleaded guilty to a DUI manslaughter charge after he confessed on his blog to pulling the steering wheel of a car his friend was driving -- while denying responsibility to the police.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community