For all those people who are complaining about how difficult it is to avoid spyware and adware on a Windows machine, take comfort (or be very, very afraid) in the knowledge that Bill Gates knows the same pain. In announcing that Microsoft would offer an anti-spyware utility of their own creation, Gates said: "I have had malware, (adware), that crap" on his home machines. Anyone want to suggest BillG start using Firefox to protect himself?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Wall Street Journal Calls Snowden A Sociopath; Argues For Even Less NSA Oversight
- Ed Snowden Sends Open Letter To Brazil... Which The Press Blatantly Misrepresents
- UK Welfare Project Boss Says He Didn't Use Open Source Because It 'Wasn't Available' Two Years Ago
- Some NSA Officials Favor Giving Snowden Limited Amnesty For All The Wrong Reasons
- Canadian Cop Puts On An Impromptu Clinic On How To Deal With Critics And Cameras