Acclaim may have gone out of business, but (what's now called) Atari is still trying to keep on ticking. However, they seem to be focusing on hyping up re-released versions of games from their glory days decades ago, appealing to everyone's nostalgia for those blocky games of yesteryear. They're releasing new versions for modern consoles, and a "miniaturized" version of the old Atari 7800 with 20 games built in. Of course, if this sounds familiar, that's because it is. The entity that is now called Atari has been trying to live off the nostalgia market for years, as that seems to be about all they have.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?