As we were just talking about silly publicity stunts on eBay, here's the latest. You can now bid on Paul McCartney's "flu germs". He apparently had to cancel a recent concert due to the flu. The auction isn't from McCartney, himself, but a fan, who claims he caught the flu from McCartney after the two spent some time together. The winner will receive a bag that the seller will "cough" into. This seems somewhat moronic, and I'm guessing eBay agrees. I just checked and can't find the auction, so I'm guessing it's been taken down.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick