A Spanish inventor claims to have invented a device that will decipher todlers' cries so as to tell parents what's up. This has a slightly larger market than our Ig Nobel-winning favorite product, the dog translator, bowlingual. Side note: if any of our readers can figure out how I can get my hands on one in late February '03, I'd appreciate it!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Technology Is Changing The Way We Talk Because Internetz, LOL
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!