by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Dutch eBook Readers Being Reminded They Don't Actually Own Those eBooks They Bought
- The Stagnation Of eBooks Due To Closed Platforms And DRM
- BMI Records Record Revenue... While Whining To DOJ That It Can't Function Under Antitrust Agreement
- As India Goes After Google, A Simple Question: Do You Really Want Governments Deciding Search Results?
- Authors Guilded, United, And Representing... Not Authors