by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Accidentally Revealed FTC Document Details Some Questionable Google Practices, But Not The Ones Most People Focused On
- How Corporate Sovereignty Provisions Could Undermine Anti-Trust Actions
- Verizon Makes It Very Clear Its 'Spectrum Crunch' Never Existed
- Some Jerks (Probably The NFL) Got A Hilarious Romance Novel Parody Removed From Amazon Over IP
- Jury Says Apple DRM Not An Antitrust Violation