by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Publishers Whine Because They Must Pay To Authors Misappropriated Copyright Levies
- And Out Come The Wolves: Now Getty Images Files EU Antitrust Complaint Against Google About Image Piracy
- FCC To Ban Charter Communications From Imposing Usage Caps If It Wants Merger Approval
- Just After EU Goes After Google For Antitrust, Microsoft Agrees To Drop All Antitrust Complaints About Google
- News Corp. Claims Google News Is An Antitrust Violation In Europe