by Mike Masnick
Mon, Dec 12th 2011 11:06pm
The folks over at BusinessInsurance.org have put together a pretty decent infographic about SOPA (though they get confused and at one point name some Senators as "supporters," even though SOPA is in the House, not the Senate). Still, if you were looking for a decent visual representation of the whole thing, here you go:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Australians Get Their Own SOPA; Attorney General Doesn't Even Bother To See If His Censorship Regime Is Technically Feasible
- MPAA Abusing DMCA Takedowns To Attempt A Poor Man's SOPA
- MPAA Wants Regulators To Force ISPs To Block Sites 'At The Border'
- MPAA Knows It Doesn't Understand SOPA-Style Site Blocking, But Has Decided It's The Answer
- Australians May Get Their Own SOPA