by Mike Masnick
Mon, Dec 12th 2011 11:06pm
The folks over at BusinessInsurance.org have put together a pretty decent infographic about SOPA (though they get confused and at one point name some Senators as "supporters," even though SOPA is in the House, not the Senate). Still, if you were looking for a decent visual representation of the whole thing, here you go:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Think Tank That First Proposed SOPA Now Claims 'Proof' That SOPA Would Have Been Great
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!
- RIAA Demands Takedown Of ThePirateBay.org, But EasyDNS Refuses Over Lack Of Due Process
- Rep. Goodlatte Promises 'Consensus' Copyright Reform Proposals Soon