by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Malibu Media Sues Its Former Lawyer Over Missing Funds, Breach Of Bar Rules
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing
- Two Judges Punch Holes In Copyright Trolls' Claims That An IP Address Is The Same Thing As A Person
- This Song Belongs To You And Me: Lawsuit Filed To Declare Woodie Guthrie's Classic In The Public Domain
- Another Dumb Idea Out Of The EU: Giving Robots & Computers Copyright