by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Team Prenda Has A Very Bad Day In Court... And You Can Watch It All
- European Court To Explore If Linking To Infringing Material Is Infringing
- How To Use 'Intellectual Property' Properly
- Forget, Mayweather v. Pacquaio: The Big Fight Was Apparently Hollywood v. Periscope Streaming
- USTR Releases Its Annual Special 301 'Naughty' List Of Countries; EFF Responds With 'Special 404' List