by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Awesome Stuff: Not Much Time Left To Get A Takedown T-Shirt!
- The Selfie-Taking Monkey Who Has No Idea He Has Lawyers Has Appealed His Copyright Lawsuit
- Photographer Sues Getty Images For $1 Billion For Claiming Copyright On Photos She Donated To The Public
- Russian Copyright Law Allows Entire News Site To Be Shut Down Over A Single Copied Article
- IP Lawyers Tell Copyright Office To Stop Screwing The Public By Opposing Cable Box Reform