by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Facebook Announces Its ContentID Attempt... Using Audible Magic
- The MPAA Will Let Amazon Touch Its Stuff, But Only If It Agrees To A Ton Of Stipulations
- Official Portrait For Pope's US Visit... Being Investigated For Copyright Infringement
- NYPD Asks Disney, Marvel To Abuse IP Law To Help Rid Times Square Of Spiderman, Mickey Mouse
- Pokemon Company Shuts Down Pokemon PAX Party Because Fun Is A Tool Of Team Rocket