by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jun 1st 2011 6:57pm
Yesterday, I went on The Alyona Show on RTTV (which I've appeared on a few times in the past) to discuss some of the problems in the PROTECT IP Act. Not much new if you've been following the debate, but glad to see that some TV programs are concerned about this:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!
- Guy In Australia Pleads Guilty To Criminal Trolling On Facebook, Faces 3 Years In Jail
- Harrisburg, PA Mayor Picks And Chooses Who The 'Real' Journalists Are
- Facebook Still Deleting Non-Offensive Posts For Being Offensive
- Court Says Free Speech Rights For Prisoners Not 'Clearly Established,' Gives Pass To Retaliatory Actions By Officials