by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jun 1st 2011 6:57pm
Yesterday, I went on The Alyona Show on RTTV (which I've appeared on a few times in the past) to discuss some of the problems in the PROTECT IP Act. Not much new if you've been following the debate, but glad to see that some TV programs are concerned about this:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Barrett Brown Re-Arrested For Giving Media Interviews Without Permission
- Indian State Of Kashmir Bans 22 Social Networks For A Month
- Texas Lawmaker Wants To Decide Who's A Real Journalist, Make It Easier To Sue Them
- Stop It. Trump's Lawyers Did Not Say That Protestors Have No First Amendment Right To Dissent
- NY Judge Says Prior Restraint Is America's Best Defense Against Internet 'Chaos'