by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jun 1st 2011 6:57pm
Yesterday, I went on The Alyona Show on RTTV (which I've appeared on a few times in the past) to discuss some of the problems in the PROTECT IP Act. Not much new if you've been following the debate, but glad to see that some TV programs are concerned about this:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Photographer Successfully DMCAs Trump Jr.'s Skittles Image
- Nigerian Government Officials Abusing Cybercrime Law To Silence Critical Journalists
- Man Arrested For Parodying Police Department's Facebook Page Sues City, PD Over Rights Violations
- New California Law Attempts To Fight Hollywood Ageism By Censoring Third-Party Websites
- Hillary Clinton To Silicon Valley: To Silence Terrorists, Nerd Harder, Nerds!