by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- eBook Pirates Tend To Be Older And Well Off, Which Means They Pirate Because Of Human Intuition On Economics
- Are Robot Scalpers Ripping You Off? Do We Need Government To Stop It?
- New Economic Study Indicates EU-Canada Trade Deal Will Cause 'Unemployment, Inequality And Welfare Losses'
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 90: Is Capitalism Over?
- Techdirt Reading List: Knowledge And The Wealth Of Nations: A Story Of Economic Discovery