by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Authors Guilded, United, And Representing... Not Authors
- Australian Police Raid Bookseller Over Copies Of A Book First Published 24 Years Ago
- Authors Guild Cements Reputation As Luddites: Hates The Internet And Especially Amazon
- Comcast's Answer To Google Fiber, A Service That's Twice As Fast, But Four Times As Expensive
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care