by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- It's Official: US International Trade Commission Predicts Negligible Economic Benefits From TPP
- Author Sues Publisher For Portraying eBook Licenses As 'Sales' To Pay Out Fewer Royalties
- Gene Kelly's Widow Claims Copyright In Interviews Done By Gene Kelly, Sues Over Academic Book
- Techdirt Reading List: Free Books From Verso (Mostly)
- Techdirt Reading List: Make It So: Interaction Design Lessons From Science Fiction