by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Imagine If Everything Were Priced Like Cable Service
- Verizon Wireless Tells 'Price Sensitive' Customers It Doesn't Want Them, Declares It Doesn't Need To Truly Compete
- Latest Pointless Moral Panic: Minecraft Is Ruining Our Children
- A Gronking To Remember Is Immortalized In Lawsuit Against Apple/Amazon/Author
- AT&T Shows Cupertino Precisely What Broadband Competition (Or The Lack Thereof) Looks Like