by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care
- Germany Says You Can't Sell Adult Ebooks Until After 10 PM
- Facebook Going After Designbook Because All The Books Are Belong To Them
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 27: The Rise Of The On-Demand Economy
- Imagine If Everything Were Priced Like Cable Service