by Mike Masnick
Tue, Sep 28th 2010 8:36pm
Thanks to James Boyle, I have a lovely paper copy of Bound by Law on my office bookshelf. It's a comic book/graphic novel put together by three law professors to explain the public domain and the importance of fair use. I knew they'd been working on a new graphic novel as well, and SF Gate recently revealed some details about the new comic, to be called Theft: A History of Music, and revealing a nice graphic image to give you an idea of what it's about, including a comparison between 1984 and ACTA (click through to see a much larger version):
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Oracle's 'Gamechanger' Evidence Really Just Evidence Of Oracle Lawyers Failing To Read
- Photographer Successfully DMCAs Trump Jr.'s Skittles Image
- Can Someone Explain To The RIAA That SOPA Didn't Actually Pass?
- Immigration Board Says You Can Be Deported For Copyright Infringement
- The EU's Proposed Copyright Directive Is Likely To Be A Wonderful Gift -- For US Internet Giants