DailyDirt: Drinking The Most Expensive Coffee

from the urls-we-dig-up dept

Some people really like to drink coffee and are willing to pay nearly any price to do so. There are probably cheaper ways to get caffeine into your system, but if you like the taste of coffee, you might want to try some exotic procedures that are meant to make the coffee drinking experience just so much better. Here are a few links on some cups of coffee you might want to try if you have the money. If you'd like to read more awesome and interesting stuff, check out this unrelated (but not entirely random!) Techdirt post via StumbleUpon.

Filed Under: astronaut coffee, beverages, black ivory coffee, caffeine, coffee, elephants, food, isspresso, kopi luwak
Companies: starbucks

Reader Comments

View by: Time | Thread

• identicon
    Anonymous Coward, 12 Sep 2014 @ 5:10pm

But why not try a similar coffee from an elephant?

Do I really have to answer that? I think the "why not" is rather self-evident here.

reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ]

• identicon
    Anonymous Coward, 12 Sep 2014 @ 6:29pm

It would be nice if sign up wasn't required just to view articles at StumbleUpon. Since it is, it's a waste of time to read the headliners here.

reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ]

• icon
      Mike Masnick (profile), 13 Sep 2014 @ 5:31am

Is that true? I just clicked the stumble button, and I don't have an account and it worked for me... Am I missing something?

reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ]

• identicon
        Anonymous Coward, 13 Sep 2014 @ 10:39am

I clicked the button above and it stumbled me to an article, and I never signed up for it.

reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ]

• identicon
        Anonymous Coward, 13 Sep 2014 @ 12:22pm

Anything you click on takes you to the log in/reg screen.

reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ]

• icon
          John Fenderson (profile), 15 Sep 2014 @ 10:19am

I don't even have an account to be logged into, but I never get this page, so I experimented a bit. It turns out that it's because I use NoScript. If I turn NoScript off I still don't get a login page but I do get an SU banner and an overlay asking me to log in. I can close the overlay to see the site, though. No login required.

reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ]