by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 5th 2009 5:33pm
A bunch of folks have been sending in various versions of the story of a guy (described as an "anarchist") who was allegedly arrested for using social media tools like Twitter to organize protesters at the recent G20 Summit in Pittsburgh. The specific charges are for "hindering prosecution," but it seems like there must be some details missing. All around, the whole thing sounds pretty extreme. What's illegal about organizing protesters?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- David Cameron Promises To Do Away With 'Safe Spaces' On The Internet
- As Uber Crackdown In France Continues, Uber Downloads In France Reach Record Highs
- European Taxi Drivers Lose Their Collective Mind Over Uber
- Google Was Gagged For Four Years From Talking About Fighting The Wikileaks Investigation
- The Streisand Effect With Chinese Characteristics