by Mike Masnick
Thu, Sep 3rd 2009 6:26am
With so many stories out there of companies screwing over customers or making life difficult for users, it's always nice to hear a good story. Apparently, Netflix recently had a problem with their Xbox video streaming, and proactively refunded money to customers without them asking. I can't think of any other company I've heard of that's done that. Hell, I remember a past broadband provider who I would call (regularly) without outages, and the best they would do is say that after the service came back, I could call and then they would process a refund -- knowing that when that finally happened hours later, it wouldn't be worth the hassle to call back in and wait on hold.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Jim Jefferies 'Official' Clip Of His 'Gun Control' Routine Taken Down Thanks To Copyright
- The Weather Channel Finally Gets The Message: Announces Plan To Actually Cover...The Weather
- Chicago Sued Over Its Attempted 9% Netflix Tax
- Comcast Sued For Robocalling Woman 153 Times Over A Bill She'd Already Paid
- Arkham Knight PC Game Arrives Just In Time To Demonstrate Why Steam Needed Refunds