by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 26th 2009 4:28am
the pirate bay
A few folks have sent in various version of this story about how the judge assigned to review whether or not the original judge in The Pirate Bay trial was biased, by belonging to two separate groups in favor of stronger copyright laws, has herself been removed from the case because she belonged to the same two groups. This raises all sorts of questions -- including how the hell she was put in charge of the review in the first place. Did no one think to ask if she was in the same groups? Or did she not volunteer the info when handed the case? In the meantime, how difficult is it to find an unbiased judge in Sweden?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Connecticut Town Takes Down Painting Including Image Of Mother Teresa Over Bogus Copyright Claim
- Is America About To Experience The Billion-Dollar Pain Of Corporate Sovereignty First Hand?
- Mike Baird, Premier Of New South Wales, Has Video Of Him Reading Mean Tweets Taken Down Because REM
- Senator Whitehouse Is Very Angry About A Made Up Google Search And A Made Up Pirate Bay
- What Comes After The Pirate Bay Is A Lot More Important Than Whether It's Up Or Down