by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 26th 2009 4:28am
the pirate bay
A few folks have sent in various version of this story about how the judge assigned to review whether or not the original judge in The Pirate Bay trial was biased, by belonging to two separate groups in favor of stronger copyright laws, has herself been removed from the case because she belonged to the same two groups. This raises all sorts of questions -- including how the hell she was put in charge of the review in the first place. Did no one think to ask if she was in the same groups? Or did she not volunteer the info when handed the case? In the meantime, how difficult is it to find an unbiased judge in Sweden?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Team Prenda Has A Very Bad Day In Court... And You Can Watch It All
- European Court To Explore If Linking To Infringing Material Is Infringing
- How To Use 'Intellectual Property' Properly
- Entertainment Industry Demands Swedish ISP Block The Pirate Bay; ISP Says No
- Senator Whitehouse Is Very Angry About A Made Up Google Search And A Made Up Pirate Bay