by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 27th 2009 3:47am
While some politicians in Pennsylvania are trying to push a law that would put an outright ban on most portable devices, such as mobile phones, in schools, not too far away, in Washington, DC, this week, there was an entire conference on how such mobile devices were increasingly useful in the classroom to help in the education process. Apparently, some politicians in Pennsylvania would rather block out that opportunity, just because the devices might also be occasionally misused.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Ready Or Not... Back To School
- Recording Industry Thinks Famous Dead Musicians And Their Personal Struggles Will Get People To Stop Pirating
- If The UK Wants People To 'Respect' Copyright, Outlawing Ripping CDs Is Probably Not Helping
- Come See How Excited Everyone Is For The Latest UK Educational 'Don't Pirate' Campaign
- DailyDirt: No More Teachers' Dirty Looks...