by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 16th 2009 8:20pm
Been meaning to write this one up for a bit, and finally got to it. Michael Scott points us to an amusing story about how Southern Illinois University was dealing with some plagiarism problems and decided to put out a report on how to deal with plagiarism. That report included a nice description of plagiarism that turned out to be (you guessed it) plagiarized. Hopefully that makes Southern Illinois University rethink its position on plagiarism... but that seems unlikely.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Reading List: The Little Book Of Plagiarism
- Apple's Patent Loss To University Of Wisconsin A Reminder That Universities Are Often The Worst Patent Trolls
- DailyDirt: Which College Is The Best?
- Contrary To What You've Heard, TPP Will Undermine US Law -- Including Supreme Court Decisions
- No, Just Because Seymour Hersh Had The Same Story As You, It's Not 'Plagiarism'