by Mike Masnick
Tue, Sep 30th 2008 2:56am
While failing to do much of anything (other than fingerpointing) to deal with the economic crisis we're facing, the folks in the House did spend some time easily passing the ProIP bill that the Senate passed last week. So, now we just have to wait for the President to sign it, and the entertainment industry gets their own person in the White House whose job it is to prop up their business model. Hell, if Wall St. gets one of those, why not the entertainment industry?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Obama's Last Gasp At Trade Deals: Lame Duck Push On TPP; And 'Lite' Version Of TTIP
- ACLU Launching Campaign To Have President Obama Pardon Snowden
- With Republicans Backing Away From TPP, Does It Still Have Any Chance?
- US Government Now Has An Official Open Source Software Policy
- Donald Trump On Intellectual Property: China Is Bad