by Mike Masnick
Tue, Sep 30th 2008 2:56am
While failing to do much of anything (other than fingerpointing) to deal with the economic crisis we're facing, the folks in the House did spend some time easily passing the ProIP bill that the Senate passed last week. So, now we just have to wait for the President to sign it, and the entertainment industry gets their own person in the White House whose job it is to prop up their business model. Hell, if Wall St. gets one of those, why not the entertainment industry?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Upset About Border Patrol Cruelty? It Didn't Start Under Trump
- President Trump's White House Reaching New Lows In Accountability And Transparency
- Trump Advisor Pens Almost Totally Clueless Piece About 'Intellectual Property Theft'
- Tesla Gave Up Its Patents, But People Are Freaked Out That Faraday Future Put Its Own Into A Separate Company
- Whether Or Not You Believe Russia Interfered In The Election, We Should All Be Worried About Escalation Based On Secret Info