by Mike Masnick
Tue, Sep 30th 2008 2:56am
While failing to do much of anything (other than fingerpointing) to deal with the economic crisis we're facing, the folks in the House did spend some time easily passing the ProIP bill that the Senate passed last week. So, now we just have to wait for the President to sign it, and the entertainment industry gets their own person in the White House whose job it is to prop up their business model. Hell, if Wall St. gets one of those, why not the entertainment industry?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Finally Releases Fast Track Trade Bill, And It's A Mess
- Prince Gives Away Someone Else's Artistic Efforts, Gets Sued
- President Obama Signs Executive Order Saying That Now He's Going To Be Really Mad If He Catches Someone Cyberattacking Us
- How The TPP Agreement Could Be Used To Undermine Free Speech And Fair Use In The US
- Why Princess Twilight Sparkle May Be The Key To Keeping 3D Printing Revolutionary