by Mike Masnick
Tue, Sep 30th 2008 2:56am
While failing to do much of anything (other than fingerpointing) to deal with the economic crisis we're facing, the folks in the House did spend some time easily passing the ProIP bill that the Senate passed last week. So, now we just have to wait for the President to sign it, and the entertainment industry gets their own person in the White House whose job it is to prop up their business model. Hell, if Wall St. gets one of those, why not the entertainment industry?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Former FTC CTO Ashkan Soltani Denied Security Clearance, Perhaps Because He Helped In Reporting On Snowden Docs
- Administration Says Child Porn Provides A 'Model' For Hunting Terrorists Online
- The White House Asks Silicon Valley What To Do To 'Disrupt' ISIS
- White House Supports Privacy Destroying CISA, Despite Past Promises It Would Not
- White House 'Responds' To Petition For Strong Encryption... By Asking For More Info From A Misspelled Ed Felten