by Mike Masnick
Tue, Sep 30th 2008 2:56am
While failing to do much of anything (other than fingerpointing) to deal with the economic crisis we're facing, the folks in the House did spend some time easily passing the ProIP bill that the Senate passed last week. So, now we just have to wait for the President to sign it, and the entertainment industry gets their own person in the White House whose job it is to prop up their business model. Hell, if Wall St. gets one of those, why not the entertainment industry?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Oracle Tells Customers To Stop Trying To Find Vulnerabilities In Oracle Products... Because 'Intellectual Property'
- Meet RCEP: Yet Another Big Bad Trade Agreement No One Has Heard Of
- Revealed Emails Show How Industry Lobbyists Basically Wrote The TPP
- White House Refuses To Say If We're 'Less Safe' After PATRIOT Act Provisions Expired
- Elected Officials Grudgingly Admit Snowden Forced This Debate On Surveillance... As White House Insists He Belongs In Jail