by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 15th 2008 11:11am
Earlier this week, when we wrote about attempts by Italian officials to have ISPs block The Pirate Bay, we noted that just about every similar attempt had resulted in giving a lot of free publicity to The Pirate Bay, leading to traffic growth. So, it should come as no surprise that the Pirate Bay has seen a nice boost in traffic coming from Italy this week.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Just Voted To Kill Consumer Broadband Privacy Protections
- Italy Proposes Astonishingly Sensible Rules To Regulate Government Hacking Using Trojans
- Comcast, Verizon, T-Mobile & AT&T Issue Breathless Love Letter To Privacy With One Hand, Lobby To Kill All Privacy Protections With The Other
- Danish ISP Blocks The Pirate Bay; But Is It For Legal Reasons... Or Competitive?
- Did Amazon Force Takedown Of Firefox Pirate Extension?