by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 29th 2008 6:29pm
The Streisand Effect is getting a bit more coverage these days. After the Associated Press mentioned it the other day, I got to sit down and talk with Robert Siegel for today's "All Things Considered" where we discussed The Streisand Effect starting with the Wikileaks case and moving on to some other cases where the Effect clearly made an appearance. If this keeps up, maybe we can look forward to a day when lawyers think twice about trying to force perfectly legitimate content offline.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hypocritical CIA Director Goes On Rant About Wikileaks, Free Speech
- Mormon Church Tries To Censor MormonLeaks Using Copyright, Streisand Effect Takes Over
- GOP Senate Streisands Elizabeth Warren And Coretta King In Attempt To Silence Her
- Streisand Effect Derails Man's Analog Plan To Buy Up All The Newspapers Detailing His DWI Arrest
- Just How Wise Is It When Marco Rubio Promises To Swear Off Factual Information From Wikileaks?