by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Is Retweeting ISIS 'Material Support Of Terrorism'?
- Sanctioned Revenge Porner Craig Brittain Says That Google Is Nothing But Copyright Infringement
- Former FCC Boss Turned Top Cable Lobbyist Michael Powell Blames Everyone But Himself For Current Net Neutrality Mess
- Bill Introduced To Keep Bored Federal Employees From Viewing Porn While On The Clock
- That Didn't Take Long: UK MP Decides To Put The Blame For The Sony Hack On ISPs, Obviously