by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hold On... We May Actually Be In For A THIRD Oracle/Google API Copyright Trial
- Google Fiber Hasn't Hit A 'Snag,' It's Just Evolving
- Netflix Tries To Blame Press Coverage Of Its Price Hikes For Lower Than Expected Subscriber Additions
- Google Issues Its Latest 'Stop Blaming Us For Piracy' Report
- Facebook Sued Again For 'Material Support' Of Terrorism, Because Hamas Uses Facebook