by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FBI Lifts Gag Order On NSL Issued To Google... Which Doesn't Have Much To Say About It
- Verizon Wants $1 Billion Discount After Yahoo Scandals, Still Fancies Itself The New Google
- Border Patrol Agent Caught Watching Porn On The Job Blames The Internet Filter For Not Stopping Him
- Journalists Blaming Facebook For Decline Is Just As Tiresome As When They Blamed Craigslist & Google
- NYC Kills Internet Browsing At Free WiFi Kiosks After The City's Homeless Actually Use It