by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Smoking Gun: MPAA Emails Reveal Plan To Run Anti-Google Smear Campaign Via Today Show And WSJ
- Google Giving Away Some Of Its Patents To Startups To Help Protect Startups From Trolls
- Took Longer Than I Expected: Bill O'Reilly Yanks Video Games Into Charleston Massacre For No Reason At All
- CIA Refuses To Release Osama's Porn Collection Information To Bro Who Submitted FOIA For It
- Dept. Of Public Works Finds Watching 20 Hours A Week Of Full-Screen Porn On Work Computers To Be A Bit Too Much