by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google Hating Mississippi Attorney General Sues Company... With Ammo From EFF
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google
- South Carolina Senator Wants To Charge Computer Purchasers $20 To Access Internet Porn
- UK's Ridiculous Internet Porn Crackdown Can Be Used To Kill Social Media Accounts
- Hillary Clinton Looks At Her Campaign's Many Missteps, Decides To Blame James Comey For Her Loss