by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- A Growing Chorus Is Trying To Rewrite The History Of Net Neutrality -- And Blame Absolutely Everything On Netflix
- Copyright Bots Kill App Over 'Potentially Infringing' Images, Follow This Up By Blocking App For Use Of CC/Public Domain Images
- Accidentally Revealed FTC Document Details Some Questionable Google Practices, But Not The Ones Most People Focused On
- Former FCC Boss Turned Top Cable Lobbyist Michael Powell Blames Everyone But Himself For Current Net Neutrality Mess
- Bill Introduced To Keep Bored Federal Employees From Viewing Porn While On The Clock