by Mike Masnick
Fri, Feb 15th 2008 8:37am
We've seen all sorts of ridiculous things get blamed on Google and Yahoo, but I never thought I'd see this. An executive at an adult entertainment company is now blaming Google and Yahoo for not doing enough to stop kids from seeing porn. He claims that it's all for the sake of protecting the children. Fascinating. If he's so concerned about children accessing porn perhaps he should, I don't know... stop making it? Just a thought.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Much Of Europe's Regulatory Interest In Silicon Valley Is Just Jealousy Over Successful Foreign Companies?
- Obama Administration Files Totally Clueless Argument Concerning Software Copyrights In Supreme Court Case
- Dept. Of Public Works Finds Watching 20 Hours A Week Of Full-Screen Porn On Work Computers To Be A Bit Too Much
- Stanford Prison Experiment Psychologist: You're Never Going To Get Laid, You Game-Playing, Porn-Watching Fat-Asses
- Fighting Toddler 'Porn Addiction,' UK Lawmakers Demand Porn Sites Include Age Checks Or Face Closure