Techdirt Greenhouse: What We'll Be Discussing
from the the-big-questions dept
Well, it's now just a day before the Techdirt Greenhouse event, and we're really excited about the event -- even if just to take part in some of the discussions. However, we still have some people asking us "but who's presenting?" As we mentioned earlier, who is presenting is less important than all of the attendees participating, but just as important may be the topics being discussed. So, just to dribble out a few of the questions that will be workshopped, related to demos and presentations, here's a partial list:
- What is the right business model for 2006?
- How do you build a startup that you know competes against big players like Google and Yahoo?
- How do you balance personalization with privacy concerns?
- How do you position the value of software given away for free?
- What are the best ways to decrease information overload?
- How do you build a true ecosystem around a platform?
- ... and a few others...