theodp writes "What's that, Lassie? Timmy's in the Patent Office? On Tuesday, the USPTO issued U.S. patent no. 7,090,268 for a Dog waste catcher and holder, i.e., catching dog poop with a grocery bag on a stick (patent image)." It gets really fun when the patent tries to explain how it's different from prior art.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community
- More Schools Reconsidering Zero Tolerance Policies And On-Campus Law Enforcement