180Solutions, the adware company with a terrible reputation, keeps claiming that its cleaning up its act, though many have doubts. One move they've made is to start suing some "rogue" distributors (though, they've rewarded others). Well, it seems that 180Solutions' lawyers may be busy in the other direction now, as some "users" (tough to call them that) are filing a class action lawsuit on behalf of everyone who ever got stuck with one of 180Solutions products without knowing about it. There are a bunch of charges, including computer fraud and violating wiretap laws.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Case Over No-Fly List Takes Bizarre Turn As Gov't Puts Witness On No Fly List, Then Denies Having Done So
- Dallas Police Rule Change Gives Officers 72 Hours To Get Their Stories Straight After Shooting Citizens
- Canadian Government Rolls Out National Cyberbullying Legislation And, No Surprise, It's Problematic
- Lawyer For Cop Charged In Beating Death Of Homeless Man Claims Officer Didn't Use ENOUGH Force
- South Korean Politicians Want Video Games Placed Alongside Drugs And Alcohol In Legislation For Addiction