Srinivasan Patel writes in with a link to the latest in a long line of stories talking about how offshoring isn't as cheap as people make it out to be. This isn't a surprise, at all. We've been saying this since people first started freaking out about offshoring last year. What's amusing, though, is that all the people who have been the most vehement against offshoring and for protectionism are the ones hyping up these articles - even though they actually give support to the idea that protectionism isn't needed.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong