Thanks to John for submitting this story about just how useful it might be to Google your dates. Of course, this has been known for years. It's been more than three years since we first posted stories about Googling dates as a poor man's background check. While, for most people, it's just an amusing and quick way to find out a little more about the person you're meeting up with, sometimes you can turn up quite a bit. In this case, a quick Googling turned up the fact that the guy a woman was about to meet was a wanted fugitive who had eluded authorities for over a year. Once again, it appears that Google really is your permanent record. Of course, you have to wonder... if you're a fugitive with the FBI trying to track you down, why are you going to use your real name on a date?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Watch One Kickstarter Creator Self-Destruct As People Call Him Out For Scam Project
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo