Nigerian government officials, realizing that most of the world now views them as "email scam central" is vowing to crack down on the infamous 419 scams, that some consider to be one of the nation's largest industries. They say they've already arrested a bunch of people, but plan to step up the efforts to catch those involved. We'll see what actually happens.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Scammy Company Trying To Get Writers For Major Sites To Engage In Pay-To-Link Arrangements
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Watch One Kickstarter Creator Self-Destruct As People Call Him Out For Scam Project
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware