When Paul Allen launched Interval Research it was supposed to be Xerox PARC done right. A pure research institute that would capitalize on the great research finds its scientists were sure to make. Eight years later, a whole lotta nothing came from Interval, and Paul Allen is shutting it down. I guess it's not easy to create a research institute of geniuses who will change the world.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA FOIA Response Claims Data On Vendor Contracts 'Unsearchable'
- Eric Schmidt Claims Google Considered Moving Its Servers Out Of The US To Avoid The NSA
- DailyDirt: Not So Secret Nuclear Weapons
- Apparently James Clapper And The NSA Don't See Eye-To-Eye On Transparency
- 2009: Man Buys 5000 Bitcoins For $27, Forgets About Them. 2013: Man Rediscovers His Bitcoins, Now Worth $886,000