Earlier this year, we wrote about Bruce Kushnick's, laying out all the details for how the telcos were granted all sorts of subsidies and benefits in exchange for promising to delivering high speed fiber to our homes -- something they've still never done. Kushnick has been talking about this travesty of a situation for many years, and the book lays it all out in tremendous detail. With so much debate going on concerning network neutrality, Kushnick let us know that he is now offering the entire book as a free download for this week only. There's a short summary, if you were wondering what exactly the telcos promised to deliver, and what it's cost everyone for them not to actually deliver it. It's yet another reminder on why actually trusting the telcos on anything they say is a unlikely to do you any good.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo
- DailyDirt: Scams To Get Rich Quick
- SEC Confirms That Bitcoin Savings & Trust Was A Ponzi Scheme; Files Lawsuit