Generally speaking, a parade of CFOs bailing out on a company indicates something bad is happening. So, it's probably raising quite a few eyebrows that former Microsoft CFO Greg Maffei bailed out on his Oracle job after just four months, following the previous CFO who made it a whopping nine months. Of course, another explanation might be more obvious: many, many executives seem to not work well with Larry Ellison -- and when structured in a setup with multiple "co-presidents," perhaps it isn't that surprising that someone was the odd man out pretty quickly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cisco Admits That Foreigners Afraid Of NSA Revelations May Have Hurt Latest Earnings
- SEC Finally Says Companies Can Communicate Via Social Media
- Dell Board Can't Get Into Specifics, But Just Trust Them When They Say: Sell!
- SEC Still Way Behind The Times In Dealing With The Way People Communicate
- Prospectus for Silicon Valley's Next Hot Tech IPO