Last month, in talking about spammer Scott Richter filing for bankruptcy, we noted that people shouldn't get too excited, because it was clear that the filing had little to do with monetary issues and was mostly an effort to hide out from the various lawsuits against him. Now more information is coming out, including the fact that the "bankrupt" Richter made $1.2 million last year -- which might make you wonder how he can legitimately file for bankruptcy.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails