Apparently printer makers are freaking out that, even as cameraphone popularity grows, no one is actually printing out cameraphone photos. Of course, in reading this, it seems like they're skipping a step. Are people printing out any digital camera photos, whether or not they're from cameraphones? While some people definitely do, plenty of people (especially of the younger generations who are more likely to jump on the cameraphone bandwagon) are probably perfectly happy in most cases to simply store their photos online for viewing. Printing out photos seems sort of archaic. Trying to convince people to print them out, as the printer makers are apparently doing, seems sort of pointless. It's like convincing new automobile owners that they should hook up a horse to pull the vehicle.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?