Is convergence back? Despite all the talk about convergence over the past decade or so, most attempts to push in that direction have failed. However, now, more quietly, some "convergence" solutions are showing up in the market from companies like Compaq and HP. Of course, there's no gurantee that these will catch on, and the article lists a bunch of the hurdles. Personally, I think if any of these products do catch on, it won't be because they're a "convergence" product - but because they offer some feature that is both so cool and so useful, that people just have to have it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong