An amusing article over at CFO.com where they appear to freak out about the recent union organizing attempt at Amazon.com and warn that union organizing within dot coms can be contagious. They suggest ways that dot com management can prepare themselves in order to ward off the evil curse of unionization. Perhaps they should start by not automatically thinking of unions as evil "virus-like" creatures. Of course, that would be too difficult. Anyway, it appears that the management at eTown did not read the article because the evil virus has already spread there.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong