Tennessee is home to the Oak Ridge Facility and with all the recent national security blunders I'm sure the government is aware of a potential situation that has put us all at risk. With that said, don't worry about it, Uncle Sam will handle it properly.
What? Normally I abstain from correcting grammar as I think it's petty. However, when you start bashing the land that I love I can't hold back.
"forced MS to make the stuff i make with the package mine and mine alone versus you make it with a ms tool they too can steal it..." You make no sense. I understand the individual words but the combination in which you use them is perplexing!
Take your universal health care and Tim Hortons and stick it, 'eh.
At its core this whole situation has nothing to do with the acts mentioned in the filing. If you do some digging you will see a long history of a tinkling war going on with Pulte and the Union (see my prior post video from 2007).
Everyone who agrees that this is hacking is wrong! There was no intention to disrupt systems, but to send a message. Sure, the bloat of emails and phone calls would slow some workers down but not to do harm to the company. As a previous poster stated this is no different than protesters standing in front of a store and a different poster referenced Limbaugh and Moore mobilizing their armies to action.
This is another case of a judge not understanding technology and not taking the time to educate themselves.
What the shocker here is that the Union lost, I thought they ran the country.
I have nothing to say about the court case. I cannot speak about Pulte, though I do know them well. I just wanted to share an amusing little video from a few years back where Pulte sent in its "street cleaning" truck to break up a protest. Enjoy!
I sat back and thought about how naive your response to my light-hearted comment was and I briefly hesitated posting this as I don't want to get into an argument but I couldn't resist. You are overlooking a few factors... 1) Theft, I'm sure there will be instructions on the web on how to hotwire one of these bad boys. I'm sure somebody with flight simulator will think thatthey can give this thing a whirl.
2) Rich kids not appreciating the value of daddy's dollar. You are assuming that everyone will be doing what they are supposed to be doing. We all know what happen when you assume.
1. Why does every thread eventually lead to hating on Mike? He's the catalyst for conversation. I know there is an occasional oversight in fact but we are all humans no need for such venom, but there are some of you out there using multiple user names and hating for the sake of hating. Shame on you!
2. Enough with the Anonymous posting. Get a login a be identified!
3. Enough with the "have skin on the matter" that's about as cool as saying synergy and the like.
4. Happy 4th of July. While I celebrate my homeland, I respect yours!
Techdirt has not posted any stories submitted by killscar.