i have read this here internet site for a LONG time, and i think the reason my business and what not does so well is that Mike and company just "get it".
but now i find myself on the other side of things. i have come up with something that:
- has not been done before, not QUITE this way
- it is unique enough that it deserves a patent under the current broke system
- it will be worth a lot. A LOT
some extra info:
- it is a physical object, let's say "tactical" in nature, for want of a better word.
- looking for funding, from either a gubment grant or private loan, though i hate to give up ownership for a little now that costs me a LOT later
i TOTALLY agree with the WASTE that software patents are(and i have written software, myself, taht helps feed my family).
but, seriously, how do i do this against, say, Raytheon or haliburton or some company with BILLIONS and lawyers that cost BILLIONS and win? seriously? how?