there are literally only 5%-10% bad cops. The other 90%-95% are fine.
Except for the fact noted in the article that there are literally (as in literally, not figuratively) 14% bad cops.
Nice way to rationalize and minimize and be an apologist for a group of people who literally can destroy just about anyone's life and have next to no accountability. If you weren't so busy licking your master's boots you might realize that even 1% of a group like that is entirely unacceptable.
There's also the part where you're just flat out wrong.
I'm afraid the who is wrong here is you. I did this "campaign" once before and (some) people got on board and were reporting everyone who replied to him. You'd see loooong threads of comments that were hidden. Guess what happened? (Yea, you can see this coming) His comments evaporated. For a while, at least.
This was about 9-12 months ago, maybe a little more. Sorry, I didn't mark it down in my diary.
making the problem worse, not better.
Again, you're wrong. I'm actually trying to improve the situation, and have had success doing so in the past. If you just wanna sit there and bitch about what I'm doing, guess where that leaves you?