by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 29th 2011 4:06pm
With the new questions being raised about how much tracking data is being recorded (and potentially sent to others) from your mobile phone, Verizon Wireless has come up with a solution that allows it to wipe its hands of the problem: warning labels. Yes, the ever-popular liability minimizing trick of affixing a warning label has made its way into this debate:
I'm sure that will settle everyone's concerns.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Just Voted To Kill Consumer Broadband Privacy Protections
- Should You Have Any 4th Amendment Rights In An Airport?
- The Ad Industry Is Really Excited About Plans To Gut Broadband Privacy Protections
- Verizon Wireless Tells 'Price Sensitive' Customers It Doesn't Want Them, Declares It Doesn't Need To Truly Compete
- FCC Is 'Deeply Troubled' By Verizon Wireless's New Throttling Plans