by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 29th 2011 4:06pm
With the new questions being raised about how much tracking data is being recorded (and potentially sent to others) from your mobile phone, Verizon Wireless has come up with a solution that allows it to wipe its hands of the problem: warning labels. Yes, the ever-popular liability minimizing trick of affixing a warning label has made its way into this debate:
I'm sure that will settle everyone's concerns.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- A Gronking To Remember Lawsuit Gets Strange While Amazon Argues Liability Would Chill Speech And Art
- ICANN's War On Whois Privacy
- Wikileaks Reveals NSA Spying On French Presidents
- Verizon Wireless Tells 'Price Sensitive' Customers It Doesn't Want Them, Declares It Doesn't Need To Truly Compete
- FCC Is 'Deeply Troubled' By Verizon Wireless's New Throttling Plans