by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 29th 2011 4:06pm
With the new questions being raised about how much tracking data is being recorded (and potentially sent to others) from your mobile phone, Verizon Wireless has come up with a solution that allows it to wipe its hands of the problem: warning labels. Yes, the ever-popular liability minimizing trick of affixing a warning label has made its way into this debate:
I'm sure that will settle everyone's concerns.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Good News: Internet Ad Industry Realizes It Needs To Embrace HTTPS
- FBI Quietly Removes Recommendation To Encrypt Your Phone... As FBI Director Warns How Encryption Will Lead To Tears
- Cops To Congress: Please Leave Us And Our License Plates Readers Alone
- FCC Is 'Deeply Troubled' By Verizon Wireless's New Throttling Plans
- Only A Giant Telco Could Introduce Bandwidth Throttling And Spin It As 'Network Optimization'