by Mike Masnick
Fri, Sep 17th 2010 4:45pm
Ok, so you bought an iPad in the UK with O2 and you signed up for either the 3GB data plan or the 500MB data plan. It's been a few months, and you're already recognizing how limiting those data caps are... and O2 tells you that they're already giving you too much. mike allen points us to the news that O2 has announced to many users who did not realize this, that this rate was really just promotional, and the actual data rates are really just 2GB and 200MB, despite what people thought they had signed up for. That must feel good...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Report: President Trump Picks Former Verizon Lawyer Ajit Pai To Head FCC
- Through Price Hikes And Annoyance, AT&T Still Waging War On Unlimited Data Users
- Verizon Claims Its Millennial Ad Pivot Has Been Slowed By Its Breathless Dedication To Consumer Privacy
- Church Site Blocked By Mobile Networks, Classified Under 'Alcohol'
- UK Court Wants To Limit Copyright Trolling... But Not Enough To Stop It Entirely