by Mike Masnick
Tue, Apr 10th 2012 3:45pm
The latest in our Step2 Startups series is from QVIVO, a maker of home based media center/storage systems, who have added a cloud syncing system, and are wondering what the biggest obstacles are for people hosting their own media in the cloud. Is it a legal issue? Cultural? Technological? What would it take for you to be willing to make use of such a service?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Storing Digital Bits In More Ways
- Paypal Cuts Off Mega Because It Actually Keeps Your Files Secret
- DailyDirt: Keeping Information For A Really, Really, Really Long Time
- Idiot Phone Thief Uploads His Selfies, Plural, To His Victim's iCloud Account
- Bludgeoned And Bleeding, Aereo Finally Files For Bankruptcy