by Mike Masnick
Wed, Oct 17th 2012 10:55am
If all goes technologically to plan, then beneath this text, we'll be running our YouTube stream of my chat with Kal Raustiala and Chris Sprigman, authors of The Knockoff Economy. The chat will happen from about 11am to 11:30am PT via live streaming. If you're tuning in late, you can watch the full recording below. If you haven't yet read the book, you should -- but first you can check out excerpts on the importance of those who "tweak" the work of others, and on what the music industry can do, based on lessons from other industries or professions that don't have monopoly restrictions on competition.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Just About Everything About Twitter Suspending Deadspin And SBNation Accounts Is Ridiculous
- Wikileaks Releases Final Intellectual Property Chapter Of TPP Before Official Release
- Inglewood Told To Pay $118k Of Taxpayer Money For Abusing Copyright Law To Silence A Critic
- Once More: The TPP Agreement Is Not A Free Trade Agreement, It's A Protectionist Anti-Free Trade Agreement
- Techdirt Reading List: Learning By Doing