by Mike Masnick
Thu, May 24th 2012 7:59pm
Researchers from NYU and the University of Virginia are looking for computer programmers to participate in a study of creativity and innovation. The study involves a creativity contest that will take about 5-10 minutes. The winner will receive a $500 prize. The researchers are looking for professional and serious amateur computer programmers to participate. You can access the study here.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Former RIAA Executive Attacks Fair Use
- Daily Deal: Programming Into the Future Bundle
- A Fan's Case For Putting Batman & Superman In The Public Domain
- Why The Latest Supreme Court Ruling In Kirtsaeng May Have A Much Bigger Impact On Copyright & Fair Use
- Two Separate Copyright Rulings Around The Globe May Finally Clear The Copyright Way For Sampling