by Mike Masnick
Thu, May 24th 2012 7:59pm
Researchers from NYU and the University of Virginia are looking for computer programmers to participate in a study of creativity and innovation. The study involves a creativity contest that will take about 5-10 minutes. The winner will receive a $500 prize. The researchers are looking for professional and serious amateur computer programmers to participate. You can access the study here.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 35: Kevin Smith On How To Be Yourself And Make A Living
- Top RIAA Exec: There's No More Music In Africa And The Middle East Because They Need Stronger Copyright
- Infringing Game A Tabletop Award Nominee Before Disqualification
- Daily Deal: Pure Python Hacker Bundle
- DailyDirt: Ingredients For Creative Environments